A PRC citizen and wanted fugitive, receiving millions in unexplained and suspicious payments from the PRC, ran an illegal biolab in the heart of Reedley, CA. Investigators found thousands of vials of pathogens with labels like ‘HIV’ and a freezer labeled ‘Ebola.’
- The illegal biolab was run by a PRC citizen who is a wanted fugitive from Canada with a $330 million Canadian dollar judgment against him for stealing American intellectual property.
- This PRC citizen was a top official at a PRC-state-controlled company and had links to military-civil fusion entities.
- The illegal biolab received millions of dollars in unexplained payments from PRC banks while running the illegal biolab.
- The illegal biolab contained thousands of samples of labeled, unlabeled, and encoded potential pathogens, including HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, and Covid.
- The illegal biolab also contained a freezer labeled “Ebola,” which contained unlabeled, sealed silver bags consistent with how the lab stored high risk biological materials. Ebola is a Select Agent with a lethality rate between 25-90%.
- The biolab contained nearly a thousand transgenic mice, genetically engineered to mimic the human immune system. Lab workers said that the mice were designed “to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus.”
- After local officials who discovered the lab sought help from the CDC and others, the CDC refused to test any of the samples.
Promo code Grant
Promo code Grant15
Promo code Grant
The Apple subscribe link is here:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/stinchfield/id1648560956
The Spotify subscribe link is here:https://open.spotify.com/show/7y6jgJ3af2ymyDQ79Nk0yv